Tripoli Public Library
- Tripoli Public Library
- Directory information
- Friends of the Tripoli Public Library
- A history of the Library
- Library Board
- Lists the members of the library board, their terms, and contact information.
- Library Policies
- Polices to govern the library.
- Mission Statement
- The Mission of the Library
- Books and Reading
- Information to help you find a book to read.
- Book Reviews
- Links to book review Web sites
- Find mystery series and links to your favorite crime author
- Find links to romance writers' and readers' Web sites as well as book suggestions and series descriptions
- Science Fiction
- Contains links to Web sites for all things science fiction
- Historical Fiction
- Links to Web sites for lovers of the historical fiction genre
- Find links to Web sites describing the western genre of literature
- Book Talk
- A form to submit thoughts about a book
- Suggestion for Purchase
- Use this form to make purchase suggestions to the library.
- Our Community
- Find out who we are and what makes our town a great place to live.
- Who We Are
- Find the demographic profile for our city as provided by the State Data Center.
- Our County
- Here is a link to our county's Web site.
- Ask A Librarian
- Use this form to submit your questions to the library.
- Web site Feedback
- Feedback from our users.
- Library Information
- Library Information Description
- Library Staff
- Subject Guides
- Need help navigating the Internet? Use these subject guides as a place starting place.
- Online magazines, newspapers and other reference tools
- Consumer health information
- Iowa Center for the Book
- Promoting books, reading, libraries and literacy
- Iowa Heritage Digital Collections
- An online repository of Iowa history and culture
- Iowa Publications Online
- An online repository of Iowa government publications
- Iowa Locator
- An online catalog of lowa library items
- State Data Center
- Census data, government statistics about Iowa and more
- 1.3 billion items in more than 10,000 libraries worldwide
- What are you looking for?
- This is a great place to start your search for information
There are currently no results for this search.
Also in this section
- Past Events
- Events which have already happened.
- for homepage
- Father with Polio victim
- A father stands outside the window of his son's hospital room.
- Support Our Library
- Find out how you can support our library.
- Friends of the Library
- Give Books
- Donations are always welcome
- Library Volunteers
- All Music Guide
- Look for information on your favorite artists, songs, and style of music.
- ACT Test Prep
- Sample tests, tips, and other information from ACT, Inc.
- BLS Career Information
- Get information about careers that might interest you based on your favorite subjects in school.
- Collegeboard.com: SAT
- A full-length SAT practice test and scoring guide.
- Health Information from FDA for Teens
- Health information from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Includes articles on topics like playing a sport with exercise-induced asthma, how loud music affects your ears, and how to prevent STD's. From FDA Consumer Magazine.
- A great place to find book reviews by other teens, author interviews, and information about new titles
- Teen Spotlight-New Teen Web Site on Bullying
- On the site you can also find information and advice about what you can do if you are being bullied, see someone else being bullied, or if you are bullying others.
- U.S. News.Com Education
- A very useful source for students selecting a college or university
- Use Our Library
- Find out about all the services and programs that the library offers.
- Book Clubs
- Join a Library Book Club
- Faxing Service
- Fax something from the Library
- Genealogy Collection
- Use the library's genealogy collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Borrow books from another library
- Library Card
- How to get a library card
- Use a Computer
- Public Access Computers
Oct 03, 2012 01:30 PM
Oct 20, 2012 12:30 PM
|Where||Tripoli Public Library|
|Contact Name||Ann Martin|
|Add event to calendar||
The Tripoli Public Library is once again accepting Food 4 Fines. Items will be accepted from Wednesday October 3rd through Saturday October 20th. All items donated will be given to the local food bank. Donations will be accepted during normal library hours.